A Range Of Solutions To Address The Challenges Practices Face Every Day.
Partners Health Alliance — and its participating physician practices — are supported by the Partners Health Alliance MSO, a management services organization (MSO) comprised of three established market leaders.
Physician-Owned & Managed by
Partners in Care United Medical Group (UMG) and
CentraState Healthcare Partners PHO
Continuum Health is a management services organization that delivers RCM/practice management and value based care solutions that help providers optimize fee-for service, transition to value based care and prepare for risk.
Physician-owned and established in 1995, Partners in Care is New Jersey's oldest IPA and healthcare management company with experience in accountable care, care coordination, and population health.
Through the MSO, Partners Health Alliance offers participating practices a broad range of services, including:
- “Population Health” information management platform
- Practice Transformation and workflow expertise
- Population Care Coordination
- Value-based program expertise
- Clinically Integrated Network (CIN) management and operations
- Optional services:
- Continuum’s Practice Management Platform (Revenue Cycle and EMR).
- Data integration and quality reporting
- PIER’s Medical Risk Management Solutions